- Groups cannot be larger than 6 participants.
- Groups cannot contain more than 3 medical/biological students.
- Full groups (5-6 students) must contain students from at least 2 of the participating faculties (Medicine, Engineering, Computer Science, Neuroscience, Bioinformatics, Global MBA program) and at least one medical/biological student.
- If your sign-up as an individual or a team consisting between 2-4 participants, the TAU MedTech team will assign participants to complete the team. During the upcoming weeks you will receive a message about your team assignment, to ensure that you have the time to get to know your team members and prepare for the contest.
- Every team and/or individual that registers to the contest is required to choose two challenges from our challenge tracks. The TAU MedTech Hackathon team will consider the participants preferences during the matchmaking. Every participant in the contest and/or team will get to compete at one of their selected challenge tracks. If any conflict at the track choices occurs, the TAU MedTech Team will contact the applicant.
- Only Tel Aviv University students from the following faculties, schools and programs are allowed to participate - Medicine, Engineering, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Neuroscience, and Global MBA Program. Teams and individuals that do not meet the criteria will not be considered for participation and their application rejected.
- Registration does not guarantee admittance to the TAU MedTech hackathon. Acceptance messages will be sent during the weeks following the submission.
- If you encounter any issues at the registration please mail us at email@example.com
- All Participants must read and consent to the rules of the event, found in the terms page.
- For your convenience, you can fill the registration form below or by clicking here.